EndoPAT™ – The “Heart’s Mammogram”
The EndoPAT™ – the only FDA-cleared test for the non-invasive assessment of Endothelial Dysfunction (arterial health); clinically proven by leading cardiologists through prestigious peer-reviewed studies as a valuable tool in cardiovascular risk stratification beyond commonly used tests.
The EndoPAT™ is:
- A key indicator for all major cardiovascular disease states, ranging from atherosclerosis, through unexplained chest pain, to coronary artery disease (CAD)
- A proven independent cardiovascular risk factor for high risk patients (post CABG, PCI)
- A proven independent cardiovascular risk factor for intermediary risk patients who suffer from Non-Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease (NOCAD)
- A proven independent cardiovascular risk factor for patients with Metabolic Syndrome
- A proven independent cardiovascular risk factor for patients who don’t respond to standard therapy
As the ultimate non-invasive diagnostic cardiac tool, the EndoPAT™ test has the potential to become the “heart’s mammogram” by helping asses heart disease risk and alerting patients to initiate preventive steps to keep it from progressing.
EndoPAT – A Personalized Window to Your Patients’ Arterial Health
The EndoPAT™ measures changes in pressure that indicate changes in arterial blood volume and result in a value called EndoScore™. The test is uniquely performed at the fingertip and proven to be accurate, sensitive and reproducible.
The EndoPAT™ test, which can be performed in a doctor’s office, takes 15 minutes.
Results of the Endothelial Function test are automatically calculated and the patient’s EndoScore is generated, which indicates the present state of the patient’s arterial health.
EndoPAT Main Features:
- Non-invasive – validated vs. invasive gold standard (intracoronary infusion of acetylcholine
- Reliable & reproducible – immediate, automatically calculated test results, interpreter independent
- Easy to use – short (15-minute), convenient (performed at the fingertip), office-based test, operator independent
Watch how the EndoPAT ™ Test Works: